Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 26 jan 2016 12:00 

Hardtraxx Newbie

Hey Everyone!

I just finished up a new track called "Control'. I'd love for you all to give it a listen and tell me what you think. Feedback on the production quality and comments on anything you would have done differently in the track are very welcome! All in all, I hope you enjoy listening!

https://soundcloud.com/dj_outlaw_music/ ... iginal-mix

Thank You!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 26 jan 2016 12:17 

frontliner kick :x
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 27 jan 2016 01:58 

Hardtraxx Newbie

jeffrey2107 schreef:
frontliner kick :x

Yeh, I'm just still not satisfied with my kicks at this moment. I find it to be largely demotivating when I'm writing a song and everything is compromised by one element of the song. Therefore until I feel my kicks will be able to compliment my songs well, I think I'm going to use this kick. Dw, I'm working on my kicks all the time. I'm just not gonna let a bad kick cover up other production elements that I believe I'm doing well.

I hope you can understand. :)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 27 jan 2016 11:01 

i know how hard it is to make a kick that sound goods so i understand why you used a frontliner kick.
the track itself is quite good imo
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 28 jan 2016 05:18 

Hardtraxx Newbie

jeffrey2107 schreef:
i know how hard it is to make a kick that sound goods so i understand why you used a frontliner kick.
the track itself is quite good imo

I'm really glad to hear you like it! :) And do not worry... I am working very hard to get my kicks good. Hopefully soon enough I will be able to present something here knowing that finally, every element is my own creation! :)

Thanks again!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 feb 2016 20:43 

Hardtraxx Elite

By using someone else's kick you'll never develop a signature sound.
I can understand it's tempting to use it, but I'd really advise against it.
Forumoverzicht » Algemeen » Producer's Corner » Gratis tracks